Top Golf Sports Psychologists & Mental Coaches
Golf is an individual sport where athletes spend several hours a day perfecting their physical performance. But, many players neglect their mental health and fitness in their daily workouts. Learning the fundamental skills of the game, putting, chipping, pitching, full swing, bunker shots will get you “into playing the game”. HOWEVER The mental side of the game equally important to sustaining your competitive-edge.
Developing your mental skills will:
* Strengthen your physical and planned skills
* Make the difference of how you play the game of golf
* Balance your game and post scores in the red
* Remember the mental requirements of golf are as essential as the physical demands. How you manage your emotions when you play, how you manage your approach to each shot, how to find the best pre-shot and post-shot routine are some of the “mental coach” sessions that will help any player improve their game.
Listed below are our recommended Mental Coaches and Sport Psychologist, or ask them a question in the MyGolfPros forums
Products on the Market for self evaluations
Mr. Bobby Foster, developer of the World Renown Mental Golf Workshop™ profile. He has a management consultant headquartered in Columbia, SC. Bobby is a former teaching professional and golf coach at the University of South Carolina where he coached several All-Americans including four players who played on The PGA Tour. He is a Certified Behavioral Analyst specializing in the DISC Behavioral Style Model. The system generates personalized information for working on your mental game just as video and launch monitors produce personalized information for working on your swing and customizing your equipment. The profile works great for self-coaching as well as for collaborating with your instructor or coach.
Mental Golf Workshop™ profile prov ides a review the detailed descriptions of your mental golf tendencies and customized strategies for these areas of your game – Golf Temperament
- Pre-Round Preparation
- Mental Tendencies When Playing Shots
- Course Management
- Working With Your Instructors
- Mental Tendencies Toward Golf Fitness