Southeastern Junior Golf Tour
2013 will be the 20th year of the Southeastern Junior Golf Tour. Events will span across Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Mississippi and Tennessee. One of the tour’s goals is to expose golfers to courses at universities where they will have a chance to get the feel of collegiate level golf as well as explore the campuses for their own academic purposes.
2013 Tournament Information:
Tournament Fee: $180
Application Deadline: Typically 3-6 weeks prior to tournament
Practice Round: Typically the day before the tournament
Boys Division: ages 12-19
Girls Divsion: ages 12-19
Format: 36 Hole, Stroke Play
Men’s Yardage: Varies, 6,700-7,100
Men’s Rating/Slope: Varies, 73.1-73.9/128-136
Women’s Yardage: Varies, 5,700-6,100
Women’s Rating/Slope: Varies, 72.3-73.5/124-128
MyGolfPros Tour Tidbits
* Golfers cannot compete in tournaments held after September 1st following their high school graduation, once they have turned 20 or they have started college.
* Practice Round: call ahead to schedule, fees around $30 extra
* Annual Membership Fee is $190 and offers discounts to families with more than one competitor
* Note this tour’s TPC event is the southeast qualifier for the Trusted Choice “Big I” Junior Classic in the Level 2.
* Membership is valid from January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013.
* Travel is limited to the states listed above.
Boys Champion = 1 Exemption
Boys Top 5 = 1 Performance Star
Girls Champion = 1 Exemption
Please link to the following website for more information SJGT.