AJGA Rolex Girls Jr Championship
For over 25 years, Rolex has played a part in the development of young golfers through it’s support and sponsorship of the AJGA. This is a premier girls event playing host to one of the strongest fields throughout the year and it is typically held at a different site each year.
2013 Tournament Information
Tournament Fee: $350
Girls Division: ages 12-18
Format: 72 Holes, 54-Hole Cut, Stroke Play
Field Size: 96
Women’s Yardage: 6,299 (Par 71)
Women’s Rating/Slope: 76.8/139
MyGolfPros Tournament Tidbits:
* This event is an invitational which means you must qualify based on prior tournament performances.
Entry Criteria & Exemptions
1. 2012 Rolex Junior All-America Teams.
2. Top-15 finish (stroke play) or round of 16 finish (match play), 2013 ANNIKA Invitational, 2012 Thunderbird International Junior, 2012 Rolex Girls Junior Championship, 2012 Rolex Tournament of Champions, 2012 The PING Invitational, 2012 POLO Golf Junior Classic (match play), 2012 U.S. Girls’ Junior Championship (match play)
3. Champions of all AJGA Open tournaments and Junior All-Star Series events conducted after May 1, 2012 and through May 3, 2013
4. International Invitees
5. Rankings: Any remaining spots will be filled via the POLO Golf Rankings (see ajga.org for more information)
Please link to the following website for more information about the Rolex Girls